Thursday, February 17, 2022

Books in 2022: Vikramaditya Veergatha, Book 4: The Wrath of Hellfires

 Book #9


There are battles and then there are lot of battles. And then, there is "Wrath of Hellfires". The fourth book of the Vikramaditya Veergatha series has so many battles to keep track of that I lost the count... and patience. As I intended in my previous post, I skimmed through the book in order to get a closure. 

Author did a great job at finally putting an end to all the plots. Except of course one  which, unfortunately, I was finding most intriguing - what happened to the marriage proposal of King of Heheya. All the confusion for nothing? Or may be there was something that I skipped while reading the chapters in fast pace. I would never know !

So happy to move to Atomic Habits now

* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment