Friday, October 23, 2015

No need of drugs.. when there's MuSiC - 6

In case you are unfamiliar with this yearly post of mine, you are highly recommended to go through the links below:
So here, I am back with list of top 10 songs I am listening now-a-days. I have been suggested to slowly move towards EDM which I will definitely give a try. But for now, following are the songs rocking my playlist:

  • "Dream On" by Aerosmith
  • "Pain" by Three Days Grace
  • "Jeena Jeena" by Atif Aslam
  • "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons
  • "Royals" by Lorde
  • "No woman no cry" by Bob Marley
  • "Time" by Pink Floyd
  • M a motherf***ing beast (for gym motivation :P)

And now some party music ;)
  • "Banno" from Tanu weds Manu

And finally the party anthem of the year ! :P
  • "DJ Waale Babu" by Badshah


Okay so after around a week I figured out I have left out two more melodious songs. Here they are:
  • "Lag Ja Gale" by Sanam
  • "Saibo" from Shor


~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment