Monday, October 20, 2014

No need of drugs.. when there's MuSiC - 5

So, I am back again with the list of 10 songs I have been listening for past one year. Every year in October I try to collect songs from my playlist and put them together in one post. If you wish to go through the previous four (sorry five!) posts you can visit the following links:

Songs:
  • "Hey Jude" by The Beatles
  • "Bitter Sweet Symphony" by The Verve
  • "Chop Suey!" by System of a Down
  • "Dragula" by Rob Zombie
  • "Getting away with Murder" by Papa Roach
  • "Patience" by Guns n' Roses
  • "Susie Q" by Creedence Clearwater Revival
  • "Tears don't fall" by Bullet for my Valentine
  • "Teenage wasteland" by The Who
  • "Yellow Ledbetter" by Pearl Jam

And this one's a consolation, the best concert performance ever.. "Kashmir" by Alice in Chains: 



* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment