Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Terminal




.. what started as a somnolent afternoon, ended as an amazing memory!

The story dates back to my last year days at JSS. It was a warm afternoon and I woke up at my usual time. After I was done with my daily tasks, I was like "Now what?"

Final year days were full of "vellapanti". The moment I used to wake up I thought why in the first place I woke up ? That day I decided to watch some random movie. I chose a movie from my friend's system named "The terminal".

I knew nothing about the movie. Actors, plot nothing ! I was gambling my time, which I had in abundant amount. As the movie started I saw Tom Hanks in cast. I was thrilled.. my favourite actor ! "Chalo ab sahi hai", I thought and began to watch it further. The movie was so smooth and story so gripping that I started living it !

After two hours of awesome experience I was sure it has become one of my favourite movies. But what blew my mind away came when the movie was ending. The casts rolled and it showed that the movie was directed by no one else but "Steven Spielberg".

I... was taken !

.. what started as a somnolent afternoon, ended as an amazing memory!


* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment