Saturday, February 20, 2010

To sis on her b'day



Hey sis,

Do you know which one is my favourite photograph.. its the one in which you are making me drink water from a bottle, when we were small (remember?).
Fighting together, laughing together, crying together, playing together.. we both are grown ups today. Its harsh to say, but ya, our lives are at different tracks now, we wouldn't be able to meet together as we did in the first 19 years of our lives. But remember oh my dear-o-dear sis, this brother of yours, forgetting all his "smartness" and "stardom" like stature :p, will be present at your service anytime you need.
Hugs and kisses to the most lovable daughter, and a sis to die for, on her B'day.

And thanks for all the G.I. Joes you gifted me prior to all my b'days. I always think of giving you a gift on every b'day but keep on forgetting. Actually I m waiting for my first salary and the day I'll get it, I'll gift you with a box of chocolates, containing not the chocolates but "cockroaches" inside it.. :D

Yours..
CockRoach..(Sabse bada aur smart waala) :)

* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment