Thursday, September 10, 2009

Things I hate the most



After sharing a hell lot of things I love, I would love to share the exclusive things I hate the most. So here goes my hate list :-
  • To top my hate list is HIMESH RESHAMMIYA.. I hate not only his music but also his voice and the way he sings his songs. The way he acts, i.e. the angry look he usually carries with himself, only makes me laugh..or rather roflmao..!! Ya.. I agree he has given many good scores in past but they are past now. The songs he compose today really annoy me. Sorry sir, you have to give your best to please me.. :p
  • The second thing that I hate the most are "apples".. an apple a day keeps doctor away?? Damn it.. I'll keep a doctor besides me for entire life instead of an apple.. huh..
  • Hmm now comes the attitude of people.. if I help a person anytime, I expect some help in return when I need it. If the person backs off at that moment.. he finds his name here at the third spot..!!
  • I hate to see gals or women crying before me.. its just because I cannot handle that situation well.. I get nervous.. ;). A gal crying needs a shoulder to cry upon.. I usually forget to lend that.. actually I just get paralysed. :D
  • The only thing which I hate 'bout myself is my anger.. I do not get angry often..(frequency is around once a year!!).. but when it happens.. no one can stop me.. A beast gets unleashed out of me.. Anything can happen then.. and I regret after that.. So, I hate the "HULK" factor of myself.. :)
  • The last thing in my list is a lie. Actually.. yes.. even I lie.. and I lie too much (this time m not lying though!!) but a lie which causes pain to somebody.. or to hide a truth that makes a diffrence to me really hurts me and I hate everything that does so. So remember, while lying to me always make sure that if I get to know the truth, it does'nt hurt me..

I would also like to include some more to my hate list:
  • Rakhi Sawant.. hell!!
  • My hair style.. dude!! everything's gone.. :(
  • Lauki.. who on earth discovered this vegetable?? :X
  • RGV ki aag.. I could'nt withstand it even for 15 mins..!! wat a shame..!!
  • Akon .. mr. lonely?? crap..!!
* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment