Thursday, August 13, 2009

Table Tennis... My Love!!!


Why do I like Table Tennis the most?? The simple answer to the question is.. "Even I don't know".. :p
The most appealing feature of playing TT is the fact that its a one on one game. Its just you and your opponent. There's no one else who can make you lose or win.I started playing the game in class 11th and believe me I never slept without playing it. Me and my frns played it at school, at my home (dining table ofcourse!! :D), in the class and every other place where we can find a possibility.

I sometimes played the game for 4 hrs non-stop.. Even class 12th boards could'nt part me away from my love..Every time I reach situation called "Deuce".. everytime m 'bout to beat a better opponent.. everytime m about to hit a smash.. I feel an adrenaline rush.. thats the feeling I love the most, thats the feeling I cherish the most.

I don't know how and why I got into this game, but I thank God that He gave me a chance to experience such a great game that every sportsman would love to play..


"Handling life is just like handling a Top Spin.. sooner you play it better is the return"
-- Vaibh-av
* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment