Friday, February 13, 2009

To my VALENTINE...


To my Valentine:

I don't know who you are..
I don't know how you look like..

I don't know whether you are near..
or very far from me..

I don't know whether I know you..
or you know me..

But the thing I know..
you reside in every single beat of my heart..

The thing I know..
you are the drug that keeps me alive..

The thing I know..
you are most beautiful dream of my life..

I can't die.. because i can't afford to lose you..
even after the death of mine..

O the Juliet of my life..
would you like to be my VALENTINE?
* * * * *

3 comments:

  1. ya i can b ur valentine HH...
    :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha good one!! but its for the dazzling damsel of my dreams.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dnt worry i can b d one for u... ;)
    but then u ll hav to write only for me.. ;)

    ReplyDelete