Thursday, February 5, 2009

If only u don't come late



Feel my feelings that are going in vain,
feel them now as I m going insane..

I m waiting for u right here right now,
you don't know m breathing somehow..

I m pulling every passerby to see ur face,
you don't know it brings to me a feeling of disgrace..

I've never been through such a hazard,
its so difficult to love someone with every broken piece of ur heart..

why can't I be with you,
is it that I don't deserve you?

I'll change the future, I'll change the fate,
but if only.. today u don't come late,
if only.. today u don't come late..

* * * * *

5 comments:

  1. awesome bro.....
    really u have reach to the height's of great poets....
    keep it up.....
    KAVIRAAZ..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. another nice one....
    words hi nahi mil rahe hai aapki taarif me...
    mind blowing....

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks megha, abhishek, parul for ur applaud!!

    ReplyDelete